Did the Samsung Galaxy S4 live up to the hype that has been generated by the anticipation of its release? Or the attention and popularity that it has attracted so far are just the products of excellent publicity stunts?
If you managed to do a hand-on of this device, or if you already own one, then you can say that there is truth to the hype that surrounds this device. Probably one of the most powerful and feature-packed Smartphone to grace the market, the Samsung Galaxy S4 has a good chance of being declared as the Smartphone of 2013, just like what its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy S3, did last year.
To help you decide whether you should purchase the Galaxy S4 for your personal or business use, here are a summary of the salient features of this newest flagship Smartphone of Samsung Electronics:
- Lackluster design and build may be the greatest complaint that consumers have with the Samsung Galaxy series, and the Korean company made little effort to allay these complaints. There is not much difference between the designs of the two most recent Galaxy S Smartphones. Its plastic construction and industrial design that looks uninspired does not measure up to its competitors such as the iPhone 5 and HTC One.
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 is 5.4” tall, 2.8” wide and 0.3” thick, making it 0.7mm thinner than its predecessor. It is also 0.7 ounces lighter at 4.6 ounces.
- Samsung Electronics newest flagship Smartphone sports a 5” 1080p Full HD AMOLED display that has 1920 x 1080p resolution and a pixel density of 441ppi, which is greater than the iPhone 5’s screen but is lower than the 468ppi screen of HTC One.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 boasts of the latest Android 4.2.2 on top of its Touch Wiz interface. It also offers an Easy Mode that you can shift to when the TouchWiz interface already feels too confusing.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy S4 is an Android Smartphone, you can enjoy the benefits of its extensive app store, Google Play, on top of the preloaded apps in your Smartphone such as T-Mobile, S Memo FlipBoard and Story Album app.
- The Galaxy S4 is also an excellent choice when it comes to integrating your business communication system with your mobile device as its call quality is on par with the best out there in the market. Thus you make your Galaxy S4 a platform from which you can launch the various features and functionalities offered by telephone service providers such as RingCentral, to name one.
In a nutshell, Samsung Galaxy S4 represents the best option that almost everyone from all walks of life can use, with its long list of features and software that can make the performance of your everyday personal and business tasks as easy as a breeze. Boasting of the latest Android 4.2.2 operating system, a super fast quad-core processor, an excellent camera, a replaceable battery, copious storage, and a wide array of features for various tasks, the Samsung Galaxy S4 is the Smartphone to purchase. Though the screen of this handset is dimmer than most of its competitors and it may look cheap and unappealingly designed, the positive aspects of this Smartphone greatly outweighs the negative.
If financial restriction is not a consideration, then the Samsung Galaxy S4 is the best choice for your company.