Combining endpoint security management with system monitoring tools, CESM has evolved to manage an endpoint’s network connections, processes and services, installed applications, CPU usage, RAM usage, hard-drive usage & bandwidth consumption. Alerts of deviations from acceptable or pre-defined standards are sent to the administrator’s browser-based console in real-time.
Through the intuitive context menu the administrator can terminate suspicious network connections, force-close processes, stop services and uninstall applications. The administrator is also able to resolve processes causing CPU or RAM saturation and terminate them as required or quickly establish the largest files on the endpoint’s hard-drive and selectively delete them releasing precious storage resources, all from one console. Via ESM policies the administrator is also able to control the endpoint’s power consumption by enforcing “sleep” or “hibernate” schedules and can control the use of USB devices.
This means enhanced system security, improved system performance, more efficient energy usage and less administrative overhead resulting in potential savings of thousands of dollars per year in IT costs and a more productive computing experience for users.
What features does ESM 3 offer?
- One centralized management console combines management of LAN and WAN endpoint’s security and system status
- Unique panorama view of endpoint estate with “first-glance” view of 11 critical endpoint metrics
- Automatically uninstalls legacy/existing antivirus products1
- Manages Comodo Endpoint Security Manager security configurations
- Manages CPU, RAM and hard disk usage
- Manages services, processes and applications
- Manages endpoint power consumption
- Manages USB devices
- Set-and-forget policies ensure that endpoint configurations are automatically re-applied if they cease being compliant
- Deploys endpoint policies with pre-configured firewall and application whitelisting rules
- Lowest resource overhead anti-malware suite available on the market
- Default-deny anti-malware suite denies system access to unknown files
- Allows updating of definition database from internet and/or caching proxy and that’s just for starters…
In order to win 10 Licenses for the Comodo Security Point Manager 3, all you have to do is visit this link and click the “Download 10 Free Licenses” as shown below