Today email marketing is the most effective tool at your disposal when it comes to promoting your business online. Anybody who is connected to content marketing in some way will agree that marketing your product and business through email is cost effective and efficient. To assist you further in creating content emails and reaching out to the maximum number of people quite a few number of email marketing softwares are available in the internet market.
I have picked three such softwares which have a proven track record in expanding your business through email marketing. Let’s have a look at them to find out which one of them functions in the best way:
This tool is equipped with responsive email design which makes your newsletter readable and attractive on any device irrespective of platforms. Some of salient features:
- Email creator helps people who are new to this tool loaded with more than 500 templates
- Free access to images from iStock
- Learning and Training through videos and tutorials
- Contact import from other email clients
- Previewing your email in looks pertaining to other email clients
- Apps for Android and iOS
- Segregation contacts into different groups as per your business needs
- Auto responder, spam checking , bounce tracking, survey management
This is an Email designing and distribution software. Let’s explore the features as well:
- Newsletter subscribers and subscriber profiles let you handle the people who have subscribed to your content
- Automated emails to customers based on customer behavior and preferences
- Personalization tools to gather more information about the customers and send them relevant content
- Send time optimization is MailChimp exclusive tool which lets you select the best delivery date in a 24 hours window.
- ‘Twitter Tailored Audiences’ another exclusive tool will allow you target your subscribers on twitter and motivate them to share your content
- Integration with other apps and cross platform functionality
- Auto responder
- Spam check and survey management not available
AWeber is one of the easiest email marketing tools to operate. Some of the features are listed below:
- Seamless integration with Facebook, WordPress, Salesforce, PayPal and may more
- Build your subscriber list through mobile ready forms
- Easy migration from another email marketing tool or email client
- Through the whole week customer support
- Ensured deliverability
- Effective auto responder
- Survey management not available
These three tools are used by almost every marketer on the globe. However the variation in the features is what one must consider before making a choice. Now based on these features let’s try to reach a verdict on which email software would provide you with all the functionalities to promote your business through email. Normally we would take a look at price point of view in the conclusion but here I am considering the features which is most essential for any email marketing platform. If you are just looking for simple and free email marketing solution, you can choose MailChimp. When it comes to serious marketing and targeting specific audience you need tools with greater features. This is where GetResponse comes into picture.
In view of pricing MailChimp beats with a free plan for starters. When it comes to the features offered, GetResponse takes the lead.
Some of the factors which bring GetResponse to the top of the list are:
- Largest inventory of templates; more than 500 of them to help a beginner
- Images gallery iStock can provide pictures related to our business needs
- The only software in the list to provide survey management and spam checking
- Cross platform functionality
- Bounce tracking
- Previewing the look for your email according to many other email clients
All these exclusive features in GetResponse undoubtedly makes it the most effective and user friendly software to be used for the email marketing needed for your brand. Marketing is not just a way to penetrate your business but it is the only way to obtain genuinely interested customers for your brand. Good marketing means customers and Customers means profit. My suggestion would be to start with Getresponse which is specially designed for beginners who are relatively newer to the art of email marketing but also includes in-depth features the other platforms lack. I found no reason to enroll with AWeber since it’s the most expensive and lacks features the other platforms have.