NTT DoCoMo is started selling its super-slim Android smartphone in Japan, the NEC Medias N-04C. Manufacturer claimed that, the new NEC Medias N-04C is the world’s thinnest Android smartphone with just 7.7 mm thick. The new NTT DoCoMo NEC Medias N-04C Android smartphone is a powerful handset, which is powered by an 800MHz processor and runs onAndroid v2.2 Froyo operating system with Adobe Flash 10.1 support.
* Runs Android 2.2 Froyo OS
* Powered by an 800MHz processor
* 4-inch touchscreen display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution
* Covered by Gorilla Glass for prevent scratches and damage
* 5.1 megapixel camera
* Support for Adobe Flash 10.1
* World’s thinnest Android smartphone
* GPS, a 1 Seg TV tuner, and Wi-Fi 802.11n
* Supports microSDHC card slot (up to 32GB)
* Battery enabling up to 250 minutes in talk mode, & up to 360 hours of standby
* Almost as wafer-thin as only 7.7 mm thick
* Dimensions: 127 x 62 x 7.7 mm and weight 105g
There is no information availability of NEC Medias N-04C smartphone on worldwide market.