There is a common feature of every web browser that when you log into a site, it remembers your log in information. Due to this, every time, you try to enter these sites, you need not enter the log in data. It really saves lots of precious time and effort. Firefox also have this feature in it. It uses various cookies for this purpose.
The cookies which are responsible for storing your log in details sometimes may get crashed due to some reasons. In such a situation, each time you restart your browser or system, Firefox can’t fill up your log in details for these sites.
If you are accustomed to use the browser in this particular way, then you may feel frustrated to fill in the details every time you log in. The only solution that comes into your mind is to switch the browser, right? Well, that’s not the right solution. You can easily fix this problem and here are the solutions,
- First of all, if you are using Firefox in the Private Browsing Mode, then you will definitely face this problem all the time you log in. Make sure that you are not browsing in the Private Browsing Mode. You can do this by hitting the Firefox button shown in the top left corner and then click Stop Private Browsing. Sometimes, it is set in the default mode. In such a situation, click the Firefox button showed in the web page, then click Option. There, under the Privacy tab, you will have to set ‘Use custom setting for History’. There, you can uncheck the Private Browsing mode option.
- If the above solution doesn’t work then you can simply got to Tools and there you can clear all the recent history and cookies for entire history. Once, you are done with this, you may not find the problem anymore.
- In the privacy tab, you should also check that Firefox accepts third party cookies and they keep data until they expire. You can find this option under ‘Use custom setting for History’. This should definitely solve your log in details problem.
- If you are still facing the same problem and can’t get the log in form filled automatically, you can simply uninstall Firefox and reinstall the latest version again. If there was an internal error with Firefox, reinstalling it will definitely solve your problem.
Without going into the last stage, that is reinstalling Firefox, you should get your problem solved in the initial three steps itself. Well, there are some other ways too, like deleting cookies file from the profile folder or creating a new profile in Firefox.
However, instead of going into these ways, the above solutions should be sufficient to solve your problem with Firefox login issues.
Article Contribution: This guest post has been written by Aarti Mahajan who recommends PaceButler as the best service for providing cash for cell phones and suggests looking at Pacebutler Corporation Reviews before opting for their services.
- How to track your teen's mobile phone without their knowledge?
- Jailbreak the iPhone 5 using simple techniques
- 6 Delicious Apps for Foodies