According to Online Media Daily, this year the mobile payment transactions will exceed $171.5 billion which is a 62% increase from last year. As of Feb. 2012, 74% of smartphone users have used their mobiles for location related services. 50% of people who shop on smartphone use a GPS/mapping app to locate the address of a retail store.
This Infographic was designed by Graphs.net
- How to track your teen's mobile phone without their knowledge?
- What to Look For in a Business Phone
- 5 Must-have Apps for Movie Buffs
- Tips on Choosing a New Mobile Phone
- The Team Apple vs. Team Samsung Saga